Pls Read God’s Silent Message: MARK 6:7-13
Yet, if you are an Entrepreneur, as I’ve said “YOU ARE” during the earlier part of this Series, YOU SHOULDN’T FALL in LOVE!
We wouldn’t really understand unless we STRIVE TO FEEL BEYOND!
Today’s Gospel while we also end this Series, SHOULD BE A GREAT REMINDER of what makes JESUS, ENTREPRENEUR: THE GREATEST BUSINESS MODEL IN THE WORLD.
Looking into Jesus’ BUSINESS STRATEGY:
- He REACHED OUT when He sent the 12 Apostles to perform cleaning-up tasks to the 12 tribes of Ancient Israel for whom [towards the future: Rev 21.21, 25-26] He prepared 12 Gates in the Four-Walled Glass City of God which are always open to welcome the glory of all the nations into it.
- He TRUSTED & WORKED WITH A PARTNER when 7 He summoned the Twelve and began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over unclean spirits.
- He GAVE ASSURANCE of His Presence with His Partners when 8 He instructed them to take nothing for the journey but a walking stick.
- He WAS CONCERNED about HOW THEY WOULD FEEL along the way that’s why He told His Partners 9 to wear sandals but not a second tunic.
- He PROVIDED MOTIVATION — for He was sure that there will be REJECTION all along. 11 Whatever place does not welcome you or listen to you, leave there and shake the dust off your feet.
- He OFFERED COMPROMISE & HEALING OF RELATIONSHIPs each time the Disciples anointed with oil those whose unclean spirits were cured.
NO ONE would ever find it easy to JUST GIVE-IN to somebody’s directives specially if along the way, we’re bringing with us the justifications of OUR PAST and the attitudes that we’ve already been used to, all the days of our life.
IN LOVE, we should STRIVE NOT TO FALL!
Falling in love is just an indication that we’re giving-in to that temptation of being impatient, stiff in understanding, EGO-CENTERED whose pride we protect against any insult because we are “in authority”, abusive, insensitive, unpredictable, hot headed, desirous of others’ approval in the midst several unrecognized pretenses which are at times at the expense of hurting another’s compromise.
IN LOVE, we should instead strive to GROW.
— no longer with our OLD SELF, no more of the baggage of the past
— enough of “doing our own thing” because we aren’t LONE-NOMADs!
God is SENDING US “TWO BY TWO” to train us TO THE REAL WORLD OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP – the LIFE that we’re ENTRUSTED WITH!
TWO-BY-TWO STARTS A FAMILY!
If WE CAN make LOVE our motivation,
WE CAN make this world a better place – but it SHOULD all begin @HOME!
— the perfect place to LEARN & EXPERIENCE that
THE REAL ESSENCE OF BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR
is to HUMBLY show that there is GROWTH IN OUR CHARACTER
and that WE are God’s presence to the people within OUR FAMILY!
Afterall, it’s never too late! WE STILL HAVE TODAY! Let’s MAXIMIZE TIME! #sunset
*published in The Feast SM Sta. Rosa Bulletin.Issue#26.12Juy2015